Learning new ways of marketing your product and selling it to your customers and advertising it to gain more customers is important for all business people. Consulting agencies analyze the market and devise the kind of plans that will help with growth, especially with the fierce competition nowadays. It may even be necessary to change or add in new goals to make the business more efficient.
Even the best businesses sometimes need a consult in order to make them better and adapt with the times. A corporation that does not adapt will not be able to sell to the modern market, no matter how good their product is. So if you have a business, old or new, it is a good idea to find a business consulting firm you trust.
Our consulting services are designed to ensure that our customers follow the right information systems strategy and that strategy is geared to support business objectives as well as to make them more efficient. At Itim Systems we want our solutions to be business led. Consequently we focus on four things during any consulting phase.
- Business process design
- Information requirements
- Technology strategy
- Business benefits
The idea behind any business systems solution is that it should satisfy best practice process design, and meet the information requirements of an organization to maximize business benefits, within a thought out technology strategy.
The purpose of our consulting service is to ensure that our customers follow the right strategy and to ensure that projects are designed against these four criteria.
Itim Systems can assist in the following areas:
- Requirements Definition Consulting
- Application Selection and Customization
- Network Management
- IT Operations
- Data Services
- Implementation Services
- Due diligence of acquisitions
- Data and network security
- Designing and implementing business models
- IT department restructuring and operations
Our IT consulting service can:
- Help select the processes, applications and infrastructure.
- Assist in transforming your IT environment into an effective, scalable operation.
- Integrate your IT systems after a merger or acquisition
- Implement enterprise communication and sharing systems in your organization.
- Design and implement IT best practices
- Deliver the most effective IT setup for your company using outsourcing practices.
- Conduct an audit of your IT systems and processes to identify weaknesses and security risks.
We can help with questions like:
- What are the exact standards we need to adhere to?
- How do we get there?
- How do we prove it?
- Where do we start?
- How do we comply with COBIT and ITIL Standards?